Partner Success Manager, Business Development
Business Development is a highly strategic team responsible for building indispensable relationships with partners. We engage with key strategic partners to help acquire new customers, generate revenue, and enhance the ServiceTitan platform through technology integrations. We're looking for individuals who can catalyze growth through creative and visionary partnerships, who thrive in sourcing extraordinarily impactful opportunities and revolutionize our industry.
Partner Success Manager of Business Development
ServiceTitan is hiring a Partner Success Manager to support and service our Trade Association and Affinity Group partners. The Trade Association and Affinity Group Channel is highly strategic for ServiceTitan and has grown to a point where it now needs additional levels of support to maintain the early success we’ve had within this channel.
The primary role of the Partner Success Manager is to help manage the day-to-day relationships and tactical customer service of our Association and Affinity Group partners. This is a highly cross-departmental role that spans numerous teams such as Customer Success, Implementation, Marketing and Product. You will be responsible for collaborating with the Customer Success and Implementation Teams to ensure customers within these segments are having issues resolved expeditiously, and communicate the status of customers within this segment to our Partners. You will also play a critical role as the conduit between our Product Team and the partnersPartner to help develop new functionality that provides more value for this segment of our customer base. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director of Associations and helping manage this critical channel, this position will have a huge impact on the future of ServiceTitan.
What you'll do
- Monitor Social Media, Partner Forums, and inbound inquiries to identify potential customer issues and identify solutions cross-departmentally.
- Provide status updates to Partners on a weekly cadence regarding ongoing initiatives and projects, customer health, and other business items related to Partners.
- Analyze and capture feature requests from associations, communicate them with product teams
- Drive roadmap and timeline for new and existing products, including conducting research on best. practices of associations and translating those to product features.
- Project Manage custom functionality development by working with Business Development Director, the Product Team, and the Partner.
- Manage beta programs for new features and editions.
- Devise Product Adoption and Evangelism initiatives to create deeper relationships and provide more value to our partners and partner customers.
- Own Association Partner Success KPIs (Health Score, NPS, Churn, Rejection, Titan Score) and develop strategies to exceed goals in each.
- Work with Finance to provide financial incentives to Partners.
- Work with Marketing on trade show activities focused on Customer Success.
- Train Customer Success, Support, and Implementation Teams on specific Partner best practices, systems and processes to ensure levels of service are optimal and congruent with preferences of given partner.
- Collaborate with Success and Onboarding for tailored customer journey paths, settings and configurations specific to the partner.
What you'll need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Customer Success, Product Management, Business Development, Partner Marketing or Project Management role.
- Highly organized with strong Project Management Skills with a successful track record of working cross-departmentally.
- Able to capture complex feature requests and turn them into simple requirements for Product Managers via Jira and other product development tools.
- Experience working with engineers and Product personnel, and capable of communicating effectively with them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service acumen.
- Bias towards action with a desire to solve problems and bring issues to a concrete resolution.
- Familiarity with software development management tools like Jira strongly preferred.
- Intermediate MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience with Product Management fundamentals highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Technical product training experience a plus.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017