Installation Support Coordinator at Flo Technologies
Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings around the world with its Flo by Moen smart home water monitoring and leak protection system. Flo has helped consumers save over 15,000,000 gallons of water to-date with its inaugural product, the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff, available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, Lowe’s, Amazon, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers. In partnership with Moen, Flo Technologies continues to bring innovative new features, services, and products to the connected home space, helping consumers save water, save money, and connect their home water with the broader IoT space.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo even more available to property owners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
- Individuals Make an Impact
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on User Experience
- Positive Impact on the World
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for a full-time Installation Support Coordinator to ensure that our customers receive the best installation experience and that plumbers in our network are receiving the support they need to install Flo by Moen systems correctly and efficiently. The position will be based at our Culver City headquarters; the majority of the Installation Support Coordinator’s time will be spent in the office, but some time will be spent in the field assisting with installations and troubleshooting Flo by Moen systems.
The Installation Support Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Support Operations.
What you’ll do
- Gain a deep technical understanding of the Flo by Moen system and the installation process
- Serve as a Strategic Partnerships team technical lead in coordinating Flo by Moen system installations with partners across the country
- Field support calls from homeowners that require technical expertise
- Field installation-related calls from plumbers regarding the installation process
- Help recruit and manage new plumbers into our installation network and serve as their main point of contact
- Assist with scheduling, dispatching and managing of Flo by Moen installations directed to our network of plumbers
- Perform field support calls:
- Assist plumbers with installation
- Inspect homes for plumbing defects (i.e., issues alerted by Flo by Moen system)
- Troubleshoot the system: device pairing, Wifi connection, Flo by Moen app installation, etc.
- Participate in product and RMA testing at Flo headquarters
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- High school graduate
- Some customer support experience required
- Strong interest in technology and smarthomes
- Strong interest in handy work (construction, mechanical, plumbing, etc.)
- Some technical/trade experience preferred
- Plumbing experience not required, but willingness to learn about and perform hands on field work and plumbing work
- Vehicle required for mobility
- Positive attitude with a customer support orientation
- Great communication skills
- Reliable self-starter capable of working independently
What you will get
Competitive market compensation, a new Macbook, unlimited vacation, medical, dental, vision, a team that’s fun to be around.