Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts at ServiceTitan Inc.
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts, you’ll manage the long term success of ServiceTitan’s largest customers, our strategic accounts (franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers). You’ll create partnerships with management contacts in strategic accounts and collaborate on projects and initiatives to drive ongoing success, product adoption, and evangelism with franchise owners and end users. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn new software, proactively manage accounts to meet internal and external goals, turn customers into partners, and be comfortable wearing many hats to meet changing customer and project needs.
As our Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts, you will:
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate contacts at strategic accounts
- Coach and train on product best practices and workflows to corporate staff, franchise owners, and end users
- Collaborate with customers and product managers to manage product enhancement requests
- Act as a subject matter expert on custom product features for strategic accounts
- Manage initiatives to increase product adoption, customer satisfaction and evangelism
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights; report regularly on KPIs
- Gather intelligence on how customers are using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses
- Act as an escalation point on customer support tickets
- Update account and contact records for strategic accounts to ensure accurate reporting
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts and projects with a proven track record of success
- Be a self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Exceptional account management skills & project management skills
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- A natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, risks and issues
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and agile development methodologies a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.