We are seeking another Customer Success Manager (Enterprise) to join our team. You will be part of a team of exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful trade service companies in the United States to ensure they are maximizing the incredible value of our software. You will influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of trades companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
*This role is located in either Atlanta, GA or Los Angeles, CA.
As our Customer Success Manager (Enterprise), you will:
- Develop a portfolio of 20 Enterprise customer accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- By regularly reaching out to your accounts, you will gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are most valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices.
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts while creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insights
- You'll report regularly on KPIs.
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
- Help find new ways to continuously improve our customers experience, both in our product and processes
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 4+ years experience in the trades industry is required; Customer-facing and account management experience with proven track record of success is preferred
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and a creative problem-solver
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- <25% travel nationwide
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017