Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
At ServiceTitan, we go above and beyond to supercharge our customers’ businesses every single day. We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Customer Success team is where you belong.
We are seeking another Customer Success Manager, Enterprise to join our team. You will be part of a team of exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful home service companies in the United States to ensure they are realizing the incredible value of our software. You will influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of Home Services companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
***We are open to both Glendale, CA or Atlanta, GA candidates.
As our Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, you will:
- Develop a portfolio of 15-20 Enterprise customer accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- By regularly reaching out to your accounts, you will gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices.
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights
- You'll report regularly on KPIs.
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
- Help find new ways to continuously improve our customers experience, both in our product and processes
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success OR 3+ years experience in the Home Services industry as a General Manager, Ops Manager, or similar role
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree at the minimum (required)
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, creative problem-solver
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.