Customer Experience Associate at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work directly with FIGS’ customers to ensure that they have a memorable and awesome experience. As part of the Customer Experience team, you will provide support to FIGS’ entire e-commerce customer base. The ideal candidate is someone who loves helping others, enjoys solving problems, and looking to grow their career in fashion or e-commerce. The role will report directly to FIGS’ Manager of Customer Experience.
This position will include an hourly rate plus a monthly bonus based on performance against communicated monthly targets. FIGS offers full benefits including paid time off, health, dental, vision, and 401k. The hours for this position are 6:00am-3:00pm, 8:00am-5:00pm, or 11am-8pm PST.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with over 100 customers per day via email, telephone, text message, and live chat
- Become an expert on FIGS’ product and answer any and all customer questions
- Assist customers with returns, shopping for fit and style, and shipping questions
- Identify and share trends in customer inquiries or issues about products
- Go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Passion for helping health care professionals with a positive attitude
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work 6:00am-3:00pm, 8:00-5:00pm, or 11am-8pm PST Monday through Friday
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.