FIGS is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work directly with FIGS’ customers to ensure that they have a memorable and awesome experience. As part of the Customer Experience team, you will provide support to FIGS’ entire e-commerce customer base and interact with FIGS’ warehouse team. The ideal candidate is someone who loves helping others and has a flexible schedule, with a willingness to regularly work evenings, weekends, and holidays. The role will report directly to FIGS’ Senior Manager of Customer Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on FIGS’ product and answer any and all questions customers have
- Assist customers with order inquiries via email, telephone and live chat
- Process customers’ returns and exchanges
- Resolve customer issues by interacting with other departments and with FIGS’ warehouse
- Work with the customer experience team to identify trends in customer inquiries or issues about products and services. Provide feedback to other departments
- Go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer experience or customer service role
- Passion for helping customers
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Zendesk a plus
- Flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be Monday-Wednesday 6am-3pm, Saturday & Sunday TBD.
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs.
- People describe you as a “the ultimate problem solver” and “the nicest person they know”
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description