Customer Assurance (CAP) Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Customer Assurance (CAP) Manager
ServiceTitan is seeking a Customer Assurance Manager to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This customer-centric professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Success initiatives that require cross-functional alignment.
This role will focus on the overall design, execution, follow-up, and effectiveness of our Customer Assurance program (CAP). You will own, manage, and drive the highest level of critical customer escalations at ServiceTitan by leading a cross-functional team. These escalations generally involve multiple product and/or service issues that are eroding the ServiceTitan relationship and/or sales opportunities with key customers. You will own the coordination of resources and communication of issues that have company-wide visibility and significant business impact.
In leading the virtual team, you will collaborate with and work across functional boundaries, and with all levels of the company; from Customer Success, Sales, and Product. This position is empowered and sponsored by executive staff and has access, influence, and impact over the various organizations within ServiceTitan to get the job done. The ideal candidate is passionate about safeguarding the customer experience and promoting continual improvement.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues for accounts accepted into the CAP program: engage Customer Success, Product, Support, Sales, Technical Project Management and other internal teams as necessary, to expedite resolution of critical issues
- Identify internal resources to create cross-functional, virtual teams to resolve the critical issues
- Formulate action plans and manage all communications to executive staff and other internal stakeholders
- Resolve issues by facilitating engagement with management teams and other resources
- Demonstrate strong risk and problem mitigation skills, as well as facilitate timely decisions against action plans.
- Facilitate communication between internal teams and prepare messaging that CSMs can provide to customers.
- Identify systemic trends, engage business owners, develop plans and drive actions to prevent future problems/promote continual improvement
- Educate and coach others on effective escalation and issue management practices to prevent problems from becoming critical; where appropriate build library of templates and pre-approved messaging for customer-facing teams
What you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business, Technology, Communications, or relevant field, required
- 3+ years experience in customer escalation management and process improvement
- High-growth, pre-IPO and SaaS company experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves level that will help transform the Customer Success organization
- Well versed in defining and optimizing business processes and measuring effectiveness of process and people
- Flexibility, and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive team
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Consistently delivers on commitments
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017