VP of People
- Employer branding
- Organizational design
- Talent acquisition
- Talent management
- Employee relations
- HR and legal compliance
- Employee benefits and rewards programs
- Employee training and development
- FIGS Culture
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a strategic HR leader and advisor to the FIGS executive team and the entire FIGS organization.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, strategic short- and long-term plan regarding talent acquisition, talent development, talent retention, workforce productivity, and performance management.
- Create and communicate employer branding through all relevant outlets which reflects the unique opportunities and top-notch benefits offered by FIGS.
- Oversee all recruiting and onboarding activities to ensure that FIGS hires the highest quality employees and sets each and every new hire up for success.
- Partner with FIGS’ Team Leads to create the company’s people strategy and put in place HR practices that deliver a high-performance culture and work environment.
- Design and implement an organizational development plan focused on continuous improvement and excellence within the organization through training and development of FIGS incredible workforce.
- Continuously assess organizational structure and provide recommended changes.
- Oversee organization-wide compensation planning with a focus on rewarding and retaining high-performing talent. Create and implement employee incentives and rewards which build employee morale and increase retention across all locations.
- Provide transformational leadership and guidance across the organization. Set clear direction, aligning people and resources to execute a global HR strategy.
- Continuously assess and evolve FIGS’ benefits programs to ensure they are of the highest quality and in line with the market.
- Manage all employee relations and compliance activities.
- Manage all company-wide People Operations / HR communications.
- Manage all HR systems to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Lead culture with a focus on building an internal culture and environment that fosters teamwork, innovation, productivity, engagement and fun.
- Measure and manage employee engagement and culture at FIGS through programs and a company-wide corporate survey.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree in related fields.
- Experience building a high performing HR team, with 5+ years of experience leading HR at a fast growing company preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs!