Technical Talent Sourcer at ServiceTitan Inc.
We are currently looking for a passionate and savvy Technical Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. This role will support our recruiting team with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates, assessing qualifications and positioning them appropriately for job opportunities.
As our Technical Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Assist Recruiters with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives
- Source potential candidates with the use of Boolean searches, Linkedin, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Identify and engage with passive candidates from networking efforts
- Partner with Recruiters to build effective recruiting strategies
- Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening, contacting potential candidates, and outbound sourcing calls
- Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Work with Recruiting Operations Manager to create a scalable proactive relationship building strategy
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 2 years experience in technical candidate sourcing or technical talent acquisition in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of success in top quality hires at scale
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. linkedin/social platforms)
- A desire to "seek", "dig", "hunt" and of course, network.
- Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS); we use Greenhouse.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017