Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change, and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
We are currently looking for a resourceful and talented Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. This role will support our Engineering and Product teams on hard to fill positions with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates, assessing qualifications and positioning them appropriately for job opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Recruiters & Hiring Managers with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives
- Source potential candidates with the use of Boolean searches, Linkedin, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Identify and engage with passive candidates from networking efforts
- Cultivate relationships with technology talent for current and future opportunities
- Responsible for creating company ecosystems for active and future openings. Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names/titles) as a match for active & future roles through networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations, and career events
- Stay abreast of industry & market trends, best practices and how that effects attracting the right talent for the organization.
- Partner with Recruiters to build effective recruiting strategies
- Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Work with Recruiting Operations Manager to create a scalable proactive relationship building strategy
- Leaning in as part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, embracing organizational cultural change and influencing with data and analytics will be critical to success
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in technical sourcing in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of success in top quality hires at scale
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. linkedin/social platforms)
- A desire to "seek", "dig", "hunt" and of course, network.
- Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS); we use Greenhouse.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges