Talent Brand Manager at ServiceTitan
In today’s marketplace, talented people are the world’s most valuable assets. The Talent Innovation team works to enable ServiceTitan’s ability to recruit and retain remarkable people by energizing our culture and talent brand. Our mission is to make ServiceTitan the best place Titans ever work.
We are looking for an experienced talent brand manager who can take hold of talent recruitment opportunities and develop our talent brand to grow our talent pipeline. You will have a direct impact on how ServiceTitan is presented across all external facing talent acquisition/talent brand mediums and play a leading role in how we attract potential talent.
As a talent brand manager, you will:
- Lead the direction of a cohesive talent brand that spans all talent touch points externally and collaborate with designers to standardize design and language company wide
- Write captivating copy to drive talent engagement
- Use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective talent marketing mix to achieve application goals
- Champion candidate experience by continuously improving the candidate journey from prospect to hire, including but not limited to application experience, funnel development, candidate communications, and process automation.
- Strategically partner with talent acquisition to build talent acquisition enablement function, starting with exec search as highest priority and then scaling to all the teams.
- Manage talent brand social media platforms (LinkedIn and Instagram). This all involves: managing and owning the content calendar, assigning tasks related to social media, collaborating with designers for designer assets, posting, scheduling, answering comments and engaging with people, managing metrics/data collection and analysis, copywriting captions, creating researched hashtags for each post, and partnering with marketing and talent brand designers to create cohesive and integrated stories
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team/designers
- Own, manage, and update the careers page, jobs page, and hub for careers/culture related content, as well as create and maintain blogs
- Manage our relationship with external partners such as, BuiltIn LA and workplace/business awards groups
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 8-10 years of recruitment/talent marketing or marketing experience
- Experience driving direction and alignment with creative and cross functional teams
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience in digital online marketing, including job boards, PPC, and social media.
- Experience using insights, behavioral data, and campaign performance data to understand candidate data and inform strategic plans deeply
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with cross functional departments. You also need to possess the confidence to deal with senior executives
- The creative ability to devise creative talent brand strategies
* To be considered for this role, you must submit your portfolio, website, or relevant work samples in the application field.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc