Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) at ServiceTitan
Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
ServiceTitan is seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) to join its growing Talent team. This role works closely with the recruiters and hiring managers to contribute to developing talent strategy around candidate experience and scheduling.
What You'll Do:
- Support a fast-paced Talent Acquisition & Talent Operations department with all interview scheduling, candidate communication management, references, travel coordination (as needed) and by providing a seamless candidate experience from start to finish
- Manage Onboarding process & tasks for new hires; including but not limited to: Background check management, I-9 verification, remote verification
- Assist in managing and troubleshooting of our Applicant Tracking System (Workday)
- Work closely with our Internal Mobility team to manage the administration of all internal transfers in Workday
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Juggle multiple projects at once as you will be the go-to person for recruiting assistance
What You'll Bring:
- 1-2+ years of recruiting coordination or project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure
- Ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
- This is a temporary position
- We expect this opportunity to last ~6 months and can be facilitated remotely until further notice (our HQ is in Glendale, CA - Los Angeles area)
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.