Sr. Training Specialist, Programs at ServiceTitan Inc.
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with building cutting edge content & training customers in a growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will be a senior member of the Technical Product Training Team and will help to deliver engaging training programs to new and existing customers through design and delivery programs such as Implementation Bootcamp, Power User Workshop, Spark Sessions, Success training and more! Senior Training Specialists, Programs are the face of ServiceTitan to the customers they meet and train, and help drive innovation for the team and training programs provided to our customers. Senior Training Specialists serve as Product, Industry & Training Experts and provide valuable input by helping Training Content Developers to design & develop engaging and industry-relevant training programs.
This Sr. Training Specialist role exists to support the SparkSessions program. SparkSessions are small groups of customers with similar businesses who come together monthly to discuss best practices and new features. The Sr. Training Specialist designs the curriculum and facilitates the sessions. There are currently 25 separate SparkSessions groups.
As a Sr. Training Specialist, you will:
- Product expert & coach – Develop content for & deliver sessions in the SparkSessions program. Coach others to become experts in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant” through the programs we offer
- Lead strategic partner & customer training programs – Develop subject matter expertise on partner & key customer workflows. Design, develop & drive delivery of exceptional training for ServiceTitan’s partners & key customers.
- Cutting edge enhancements – Drive innovation of ServiceTitan training through enhancements & upgrades to existing training programs
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- 6+ years of combined experience across customer relationship management, ServiceTitan product usage, and innovating & delivering exceptional training.Consistent track record of taking initiative and contributing to the evolution of a customer-focused program.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task the design, development, and execution of multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017