We’re looking for an Sr. Employee Experience Program Manager to join Procore’s Global Talent Organization. Creating an inclusive environment throughout the employee journey is important to all of us at Procore. As the Employee Experience Sr. Program Manager, you will get the opportunity to collaborate, build and execute employee programs touching the full spectrum of the employee journey. We are a people-first organization, and this role is a critical part of helping us build a high-performing healthy company that will continue to scale its amazing culture.
As an Sr. Employee Experience Program Manager, you will partner closely with members within our Global Talent team, internal communications, IT, the workplace experience team, and other employees who are equally passionate about Procore’s culture. You have a love for building great company cultures and creating experiences that bring connection among employees. You are a natural coach and mentor who can execute strategies, foster relationships within all levels of the organization, and relate well with others. This position is responsible for creating a thriving and engaged workforce aligned to a strategically designed employee journey strategy.
This position reports to the Director of Employee Experience and can be based remotely in the US or our Carpinteria or Austin locations. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Help advise and rally our global culture champions and execute on the overall strategy for our culture champion community
- Champion our culture, company mission, vision, and values to internal and external audiences
- Be involved in managing new and existing employee programs and projects
- Partner in the development and execution of our Employee Value Proposition
- Advise, partner, and execute in collaboration with our building operations team on Procore employee events
- Build hybrid experiences that enhance our culture and the connection between employees
- Take a data-driven approach to culture, engagement, and retention, which includes owning our existing and new framework and measuring the impact and effectiveness of related programs continuously
- Leverage internal and external communications tools to promote programs to employees and candidates alike
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in program management, HR, or any customer-facing role where you’ve developed and executed programs to drive engagement
- Proactive program manager who works calmly in high-pressure environments
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with internal or external events at scale
- Positive attitude with the ability to think strategically while also rolling up their sleeves
- Confidence and ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Experience with project management and designing data-driven cultural engagement opportunities
- Believes customer experience is equally as important to employee experience
- Background in developing experiences for remote/hybrid workforce is a plus
- Social media, internal communications, or Talent brand background are a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.