Sourcer, Business Recruiting (Contract) at ServiceTitan
We're looking for a talented Sourcer (Contract) to join our extraordinary Talent Acquisition team as we build the first all-in-one software solution for contractors and accelerate our mission of bringing the best technology to the trades. In this role, you will partner closely with our talented Business Recruiting team with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates, assessing qualifications and positioning them appropriately for job opportunities. You will serve as the first point of contact/impression for ServiceTitan and work to deliver a best in class candidate experience.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop an accurate understanding of the role scope in order to effectively source top talent
- Develop innovative sourcing & research strategies to identify top talent, competitor organizations, and related talent market trends
- Research and map out the talent pool in various industries; Deliver on market/data insights (or analysis) to influence decision making
- Ensure diversity and inclusion strategies are incorporated throughout the entire lifecycle of the hiring process, from pipeline development to hire
- Act as a key recruiting partner in building and driving a pipeline of top candidates through multiple channels
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including outreach performance, response rates, and pass-through rates, etc.
- Be accountable to yourself, your team, your hiring leaders, and your candidates
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- 1+ years in a startup, fast-paced startup is preferred
- Experience sourcing and identifying candidates through social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheets, calendar, etc.)
- Working knowledge of sourcing/recruiting KPI's, metrics and reporting
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems such as Workday, Greenhouse, Lever, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple high-priority, high-volume positions
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.