Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Sr. Systems Analyst, Workday to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
This position joins the Corporate Systems team working closely with the Workday implementation team and Business stakeholders in driving best practices in implementation and support after Go-live.
The Sr. System Analyst will be responsible for workday administration, including security configuration and support, business process configuration, Integrations and data management. This position reports to Business Systems Manager (Workday) and works closely with the HR team and corporate systems team to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
As our Sr. System Analyst , Workday, you will:
- Own all integrations for HCM and Financial technology - Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio.
- Resolve integration issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Workday solution.
- Security configuration and administration – manage all security related tasks including configuring domain and business process security policies, setting up and maintaining access for Workday users, and handling compliance and user certification audits.
- Support for Workday Upgrades / System updates and system testing.
- Develop and document internal HRIS standard operating procedures (SOPs), partnering with the HR stakeholder to ensure process documentation remains current in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring.
- Resolve system escalations and troubleshooting for power users.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Min 5 years experience working as HR technology analyst
- 3 years of experience with Workday functional areas like Human Resource, Payroll and Financials
- 2 years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB(Enterprise Interface Builder), Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Experience using Workday API framework and knowledge of the partner ecosystem
- Expertise in configuration of Workday security model.
- Experience implementing Workday Integration configurations
- Advanced Workday Experience / Certification – Reporting, Security and Release management.
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017