Senior People Partner at Dave Inc.
What you'll do:
- Partner directly with our senior leadership team and their leaders to achieve their business objectives through talent strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor around any talent issues our teams are facing, including: organizational design, role definition, career development, compensation, management & leadership coaching, change management, and in what ways to grow and scale
- Work closely with leaders on how to set clear performance expectations and provide ongoing and direct feedback.
- Partner with and advise leaders through the performance management process including performance coaching and various employee relations issues
- Guide your teams through Dave’s existing and to-be-created talent processes and programs, including: performance management and compensation reviews, headcount planning & organizational management, and succession planning
- Gain deep knowledge on the unique talent challenges of your assigned team(s) and work with leaders and team members to address them. This will include career pathing/ job definition, retention strategies, learning and development solutions, and anything else having to do with retaining and engaging our talent
- Identify trends and themes across the team and recommend modifications to existing talent programs and processes or, in some cases, the creation of new ones
- Analyze and use data to guide decisions, in addition to what you know from being embedded within the team
- Partner closely with other functions in the People team, ensuring you are aware of and communicate organizational changes that could impact their work; be familiar with other People Team programs and processes to have the right context to support the business well
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role – namely manager coaching, handling employee relations issues that range in complexity, and advising on organizational design.
- Demonstrated successful partnerships with other people functions (i.e. Learning and Development, HR Operations, Recruiting, Facilities, Compensation, etc.)
- Experience working directly with and supporting Executives/Business leaders
- Highly organized and efficient with time and project management
- Effective and influential verbal and written communicator
- Facility with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- Proven ability to adapt and quickly change direction when necessary in a fast-paced, dynamic environment