Greater LA Area
We’re seeking a full life-cycle recruiter with entrepreneurial drive who’s looking to own our recruiting process as we enter our next stage of organic growth. You’ll join a growing operations team and focus initially on filling technical positions and Customer Success roles.
This position is unique, because you’ll have a powerful set of company differentiators to help you do your best work as a recruiter when sourcing and interviewing candidates:
- our culture of accountability and the incredible level of attention paid to it by our CEO,
- our mission to help small business owners in health and wellness fields, and
- our company story of organic growth fueled by customer-focused product development and support.
We’ve done the work of building and maintaining an incredible culture of accountability, thoughtfulness, and customer focus as we’ve grown. This is demonstrated by our outstanding eNPS (employee NPS) scores as well as our success in the market.
Getting this message in front of candidates is where your creativity and resourcefulness will shine. Once candidates understand that our team views culture as something more than a kombucha tap, a shuffleboard table, and a list of perks, they respond with an eagerness to learn more.
This role will work closely with our COO, VP of Software Development, VP of Customer Success, and other hiring managers across the company to take ownership of every aspect of recruiting. You’ll start as a team of one and own sourcing and screening, taking personal accountability for working with hiring managers to fill priority roles. After deeply learning and aligning with our culture and our hiring methodology, your responsibilities will expand into more aspects of interviewing, evolving our methodologies, tool optimization/implementation, recruiting events, recruitment marketing, and employer branding as well as building a team to support a world-class recruiting operation.
Demonstrate great work, great judgement, and adapt to our unique and high functioning culture that emphasizes personal ownership and you’ll quickly earn a tremendous amount of responsibility, autonomy, and professional opportunity.
- Represent and champion our SimplePractice culture and help develop our employer narrative
- Recruit multiple roles across multiple departments at the same time
- Create scorecards and job descriptions
- Source candidates and develop repeatable techniques
- Be creative, iterative, and constantly test your sourcing approaches
- Screen candidates
- Manage offers
- Develop recruitment metrics to monitor performance
- Evolve and standardize our interview evaluation process
- Train hiring managers on our standardized interview process
- Sponsor and attend recruiting events
- Host meetups and networking events in our beautiful office space
- Collaborate with the hiring managers for Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Development to understand the strategic directions they are headed and build a recruiting plan around future needs and goals
- Earn the trust of the leadership team by adapting to our unique culture, learning our hiring methodology, asking a lot of questions, and delivering results
Responsibilities that can be earned
- Opportunity to evolve our overall recruiting methodology and interview process
- Opportunity to implement a new Applicant Tracking System
- Opportunity to own and evolve our market compensation research framework
- Opportunity to develop our employer branding
- Opportunity to own our recruitment marketing strategy
- A strong track record of filling mid and senior level technical roles
- Experience filling positions in Customer Success, Product, Design, or Marketing
- A track record of developing creative sourcing techniques for hard-to-fill roles
- 3+ years of in-house experience (SAAS experience is preferred but not required)
- Experience managing multiple candidate pipelines
- You never say, "That's not my job."
Read Full Job Description