Hello, we're SimplePractice
We build software that matters. SimplePractice helps thousands of health and wellness professionals grow and run their practices. We offer innovative features like paperless client intake, integrated billing, online booking, telehealth, and so much more! We are a cloud-based HIPAA compliant platform.
Why Work with Us?
SimplePractice subscribes to a culture of freedom and responsibility, focused on empowering employees to make an impact in each and every role. We strive to be open with each other and our customers. Through candor and transparency, we’ve built a culture of trust that extends the four walls of our office.
An Insider's view of SimplePractice
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Everyone is really kind and hard-working in a way that pushes you to do your best. We always strive to have clear communication so that politics and games don't factor into daily work. It really does feel like we're on the same team, working towards common goals. I go home every night proud of what I've accomplished.
Lead Visual Designer
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Although not always possible, I'm old school and try to have in person interactions with other team members whenever I can. Developing an understanding of what other department goals are has also helped me build relationships with others as a way to see we are all supporting one common company mission.
Customer Onboarding & Education Specialist
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I started out in Customer Success and slowly started taking on more responsibilities outside of my role. After about a year, I proposed a new role to leverage my interest and skills in writing, and was given the opportunity to work on our product communications. Now I've fully transitioned onto the marketing team and learn something new everyday.
Product Communications Manager
What projects are you most excited about?
I have the opportunity to execute projects for the strategic initiatives, marketing, and customer success departments. These projects include creating marketing campaigns to highlight product features and initiatives, establishing partnerships, launching new channels of communication for customers, and so much more!
Senior Associate, Strategic Initiatives
Where we are
Walking distance to great restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping centers. Plus, abundant parking and close to the Metro Expo.
11801 Mississippi Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Perks + Benefits
- Being part of SimplePractice has taught me to be nimble, ready to adapt to evolving customer needs and our growing team. I’ve also learned that my voice matters, from making changes to the product to internal changes to how our company functions.Tiffany DangInsurance Specialists Team Lead
- SimplePractice isn't unique because of the perks, it's unique because of the people. Snacks, dogs, and daily meditation are all great-- but the friendly, creative, incredibly talented, deeply committed team really makes SimplePractice special.Gillian WuProduct & Community Specialist
- We celebrate our victories while keeping an eye on the things that we know we can do better. This, combined with working closely with others who share the same common goal, provides me a sustaining motivation to give my best throughout the day.Alex MarracheDirector of Customer Success
- The projects that excite me most are the ones that seem small in scope and design effort, but truly add a lot of value to our customers daily lives. To be able to see the tangible effects these project have for the customer is extremely rewarding.
Jeff DoanSenior Product Designer
Jobs at SimplePractice6 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement