People Programs and Operations Manager at ServiceTitan
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
The People Programs and Operations Lead plays an integral role in evolving the design and infrastructure that supports a thoughtful and effective employee experience. The role is both strategic and operational, and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing processes, programs and shared services to support ServiceTitan as we continue to grow.
As our People Programs and Operations Lead, you will:
- Oversee people processes and controls; identify gaps and inefficiencies, provide standardization and improvement recommendations which will impact the full employee lifecycle.
- Partner with Total Rewards, Employee Experience, Payroll, and HRIS to identify needs or opportunities for process improvements, and gain resources to implement the change.
- Efficiently set the infrastructure of our People team Processes in a way that leverages self-service, automation, and technology. Quantify and manage to a high standard of customer service.
- Manage and oversee employee data.
- Lead many process transformations: You will oversee the development and management of thoughtful, scalable, policies and processes that shape the employee lifecycle.
- Oversee EE/TR reporting: You will make clever use of numbers to help us identify trends, spot problems early and measure ST’s progress towards our internal and external people goals.
- Integrate: You will partner with other functions and act as the liaison with Employee Experience, Finance, Legal and IT to ensure that there is clear communication, handoffs, collaboration and systems and workflow integrations.
- Refine and create programs that can help scale our People Operations.
To be successful, you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in People Operations or a related field. Professional human capital related certification a plus (i.e. PHR/SPHR). **If Mgr, 7 years of experience.
- Total of 8+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience utilizing HR Systems, ideally Workday HCM.
- Track record of developing and managing internal people programs, policies, and process for scale in a high growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a deep ability to understand what motivates others
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc