Payroll Specialist at ServiceTitan Inc.
The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is small, but growing, as it implements a business partner model across the Company, partnering closely with internal stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
Want to work for a great team? We want to work with you as well, so become a Titan! This position supports the Senior Payroll Manager, day-to-day payroll operations for both domestic and international payroll. Assist with all aspects of payroll analysis, audit, reporting, timekeeping, records maintenance and various special projects.
As our Payroll Specialist, you will:
- Independently process day to day operations, regular semi-monthly and off cycle payroll process
- Review new hire onboarding
- Payroll close and Month over Month data analysis
- Data entry/review and audit of timekeeping records for compliance with established standards
- Maintain and update employee payroll records; Tax, FLSA and UTM
- Provide user support for the UTM- a web based timekeeping system
- Extract time records and process payroll information within Ultimate Software to ensure timely and accurate payment of employees
- Prepare custom reports following each pay period
- GTN calculations and reporting
- Prepare all termination and manual checks
- Independently manage all garnishment(s)
- Partner with HR for people data, compliance updates and reporting
- Effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Take ownership for resolving issues that arise and use the experience as an opportunity for the collective team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Have 4+ years of payroll experience. UltiPro and Workday software experience is a plus
- Must be extremely proficient with excel and google docs
- Worked with a payroll size of 1000+ employees and able to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- Payroll conversion and implementation experience
- Strong customer orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills to partner and build collaborative working relationships
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is a must
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented, strong focus on data accuracy, high sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadline
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017