Manager, Talent Programs and Operations at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Ops Manager for the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager will partner with recruiting leaders to design inclusive top-of-funnel talent attraction strategies and programs, develop trainings to enhance the teams’ skills, create best-in-class interview experiences, and build tools and processes that streamline and innovate our work.
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
The Manager of People Programs and Operations plays an integral role in evolving the design and infrastructure that supports thoughtful and effective hiring. The role is both strategic and operational, and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing processes, programs and shared services to support ServiceTitan as we continue to grow.
As our Manager of Talent Programs & Operations, you will:
- Lead the recruiting operations and workforce planning functions by setting the organizational strategy to scale experiences to meet hiring demand, and set local scope.
- Set recruiting goals, metrics, timelines and manage progress against these goals.
- Develop, automate and analyze a variety of workforce management and productivity reports/strategies to develop recommendations for improved efficiencies and labor optimization.
- Through cross functional and in-team partnerships, develop innovative and scalable strategies to scale our recruiting function and office location strategy to meet the hiring demands for the future.
- Design recruiter onboarding, recruiter training, and customer/candidate experience initiatives.
- Identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Analytics teams, Legal, Finance, REWS, EE, etc.)
- Manage all headcount-approvals and maintain a system of record for budgeted headcount.
- Partner with Talent Innovation to develop a Diversity & Inclusion recruiting process based on analytical data
- Drive transparency into TA Performance and optimize data collection for faster data-driven decision making
- Lead, facilitate or partner on projects pertaining to both optimizing existing talent acquisition processes and developing and implementing new processes to enable the continual development and growth of the Global Talent Acquisition team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or in an applicable operations role with 2+ years management experience.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc