Learning & Development Coordinator
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Learning & Development Coordinator
The Learning & Development Coordinator role partners with the Learning and Development, Real Estate and Workplace Services, and Systems Administration teams to coordinate and support new employee onboarding and ongoing learning and development.
The ideal candidate will possess a can do attitude with a focus on attention to detail and quality and the ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment. Candidate will work with a variety of stakeholders and new employees to ensure an excellent onboarding and overall learning experience at ServiceTitan. *This is an entry-level role*
What You'll Do
Training Administration, Coordination & Support:
- Responsible for the coordination of new titan orientation, employee and management training programs.
- Administers a recordkeeping system to track employee training participation and progress
- Assists in other administrative and budgeting tasks associated with training programs.
- Coordinates and tracks participation in outside training activities
- Manages marketing and communications related to training
- Recommends improvements or new programs
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training programs
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including any audiovisual equipment.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids.
- Act as a point-of-contact for training vendors and participants.
- May coordinate or administer skill or competency assessments, and other specialized training or development programs for employees.
Additional Administration Support as needed):
- Support on-boarding process including new email and systems accounts provisioning + technical support, workstations setup and welcome materials.
- Provide cross-functional administrative support for People Operations and Strategy teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally effectively
- Strong attention to detail with consistent high quality of work
- Working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- BS/BA preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017