HR Coordinator at ServiceTitan Inc.
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, enabling them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
ServiceTitan’s Employee Experience (Human Resources) Coordinator reports to the Employee Experience Business Partner and is a key role to ensure the success of the ServiceTitan team. S/he supports the Employee Experience department by executing the standards for HR practices and objectives that are enabling an employee-oriented, high-performance culture. ServiceTitan’s Employee Experience Coordinator will develop a thorough knowledge of our business to support our HR strategy in the following functional areas: employment and onboarding / offboarding; total rewards:, rewards/recognition; employee relations; performance management ;compliance; and employee sentiment and retention. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to the team and works in collaboration with talent acquisition, learning and development, and operations to ensure a consistent and excellent employee experience at ServiceTitan.As our HR Coordinator, you will:
- Act as the owner of employee administration - employee file management, HRIS management with employee updates and changes, employment verifications.
- Provide responses to general employee questions
- Support onboarding activities in partnership with Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development teams, including HRIS onboarding and participating in new hire orientation sessions
- Create and maintain organizational job codes, including confirming new hires are entered into the HRIS with the accurate job code
- Act as liaison with our Shared Services team as it relates to reporting support - creating, pulling, updating, or sending reports with the Shared Services team
- Provide overall support for any Employee Experience initiatives or projects as needed in the areas of performance management, benefits, employee relations, and employee retention
- Support execution of Employee Experience communications across the organization
- Support company culture and happiness programs, including employee recognition and rewards, company sentiment surveys, employee wellness, and employer branding (in partnership with our Talent Acquisition team)
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1+ years of experience in positions with experience supporting and coordinating Human Resources teams
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and project/program management skills
- Out of this world customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and actioning
- A strong work ethic with utmost integrity
- A no problem, make it happen attitude - you manage to get the work done, and do it with a positive attitude
- Self-starter, forward thinking planner
- Belief that everything you do impacts our people and customers
- Genuinely enjoy collaboration and are invested in individual and team success
- Desire to make an impact and be a part of a talented group of people who learn from each other
Bonus points if...
- You are familiar with UltiPro and/or Workday
- You’ve worked with the Google suite
- You’ve experienced working in a startup or tech company
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc