Executive Talent Acquisition Coordinator at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is seeking a passionate and driven Executive Search Coordinator to join its newly developed Executive Search function. This role works closely with the Principal Executive Recruiter and hiring managers to contribute to developing the executive search strategy around candidate experience and scheduling.
This person provides project and business administration support to the Executive Search team in all aspects of the search process including: document preparation and management, scheduling and planning of candidate interviews and meetings, correspondence and file management. An integral part of the Executive Search Coordinator’s role is problem-solving within the search execution and administrative process.
As our Executive Search Coordinator, you will:
- Support a fast-paced department with all interview scheduling, candidate communication management, references, travel coordination and by providing a seamless candidate experience from start to finish
- Consistently build strong relationships and good rapport with candidates
- Greet candidates onsite and make them feel welcome and excited for their interviews
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting deliverables
- Maintaining the executive search calendar for all active searches
- Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system for all search processes
- Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all executive search information in our ATS system (Workday)
- Work closely with our Employee Experience team to manage the administration of all internal transfers in Greenhouse
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Support the executive search team with process optimization projects & ad hoc research opportunities
- Maintain candidate and company-wide confidentiality
- Juggle multiple projects at once as you will be the go-to person for recruiting assistance
To be successful, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of recruiting coordination or project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organization, getting and giving often complex and sensitive information in both verbal and written communications
- Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written and listening
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure; ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm.
- Professional services experience, a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc