Executive Corporate Recruiter
**MUST HAVE CORPORATE RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE.
**Agency Recruiters, please do not apply.
- Establish recruiting requirements based on company objectives
- Establish rigorous screening process to select for qualified applicants
- Commands a full grasp of the company, our mission, and the specific employee we are looking for
- Find innovative ways to bring in top-tier talent
- Meet with hiring managers on a consistent basis to discuss department needs and applicant requirements
-Willing to learn company's business metrics and goals, to better identify the right candidates
- Evaluate applicants through interviews; analyze candidate responses; compare qualifications to job requirements
- Highlight organizations attractiveness with job offers and compensation practices, and emphasize company benefits and perks
- 10 years of experience, preferably with the majority in corporate style recruiting
- Familiarity with HR databases, specifically JAZZ HR
- Bachelors degree required
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
*** Experience recruiting for an online marketing, E - commerce or Tech company company is preferred.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Opportunity for monthly team bonuses
- Full gourmet kitchen
- In-office Crossfit gym with free classes
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual dress code and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- Room for growth based on performance
Golden Hippo Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Please no recruiting agencies.
Please do not apply if you have no corporate experience, and are solely an agency recruiter.