Employment Branding & University Relations Specialist
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Specialist, Employment Branding & University Relations
We are looking for a talented Specialist to lead Employer Branding & University Relations at ServiceTitan. As a Branding Specialist, you will work closely with Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience, Learning & Development and Marketing to develop and execute resilient employment branding strategies to make ServiceTitan an ‘employer of choice’. This role will also help recruit the best and brightest talent in the country by effectively partnering with top universities and college programs.
What You'll Do
- Build employment brand strategies in alignment with ServiceTitan brand standards and resources through Social Platforms, Linkedin, Company Career Site, Branding Partners (theMuse, Glassdoor, BuiltInLA, etc.), Press/CorpComms, Marketing, and ATS System.
- Partner with the broader People Operations team to enact a program and initiatives to enable us being an “employer of choice.”
- Define, develop and drive our public messaging and that will serve as the foundation for our employment brand by working with branding partners, Talent Acquisition, and marketing to create interesting and informational content to attract top talent.
- Own, develop, and drive meaningful traffic and positive action on our ServiceTitan Careers and Culture website - make it the central hub for all recruiting and employment branding for the company.
- Research, develop, implement and measure innovative marketing strategies across many mediums and channels (establishing and beefing up our online and offline presence) to reach and engage candidates.
- Develop and manage partnerships with employment brand companies (e.g. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, theMuse, BuiltInLA, etc.)
- Develop and manage an events calendar with strong attendance to maximize our impact in hiring top talent. Partner with TA and Operations to develop targeting of events for particular roles.
- Be the driving force behind keeping our social media and online presence fresh and active (and most importantly effective in attracting top talent). Engage our branding partners, the press, and broader Titan population in expanding the reach of our employment brand and talent recruitment efforts
- Be the steward for applying for employment branding awards on behalf of ServiceTitan to be recognized for our efforts.
- Build cross-functional relationships to support TA operations and development of new programs for entry level candidates. Develop strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, and student bodies to promote the company’s brand and image. Run the internship program at ServiceTitan and work with senior leadership to come up with ways of incorporating new talent into their business units.
- Coordinate and attend all campus site visits, job fairs, speaking events and any other college student events.
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of our employment brand efforts, and continuously iterate and improve upon our employment brand.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English or Related Field
- 1-3 years of proven work experience in the area of Employer Branding or Marketing
- Experience with University or Intern Recruitment preferred
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Team player, go-getter, with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills
- Adept at functioning in dynamic environments, able to identify and prioritize tasks, handle multiple on-going projects, be flexible to change and able to juggle shifting priorities
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Forbes Cloud 100 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017