Business Sourcer (Contract) at Tinder
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:12 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We’re looking for a business/product contract sourcer to join our recruiting team for 6-months (could be extended) and help us attract top talent and grow our incredible team across the globe.
Our ideal candidate for this role has strong analytical and interpersonal skills and loves working collaboratively with others to complete hiring milestones. You are someone who has prior experience sourcing for Product Design, Data Scientist, Marketing, and HR positions.
We want to hear from you if you’re passionate about connecting the right people to the right roles and have a sixth sense for discovering new talent.
This position can be in San Francisco, Los Angeles or Remote.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn,Slack, and Github).
- Craft and send engaging and creative recruiting emails.
- Partner with Recruiters to determine position requirementsIdentify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search).Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interview, receive offers, and are hired.
- Manage referrals from current employees and external networks with white-glove service.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g., via our Applicant Tracking System).Connect with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- At least two years of proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs) such as Lever, Eightfold, and GoodTime are a plus.
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates with creative outreach.
- Effective time-management abilities.