Benefits Manager at ServiceTitan Inc.
Our People Operations team achieves ServiceTitan's mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Benefits Manager for the Total Rewards team. Under the general direction of the Total Rewards Manager, this role will be responsible for fully owning all aspects of ServiceTitan benefits globally.
As our Benefits Manager, you will:
- Develop, sustain and execute against ServiceTitan’s benefit philosophy
- Work with management team to understand, develop, and socialize ServiceTitan’s vision for employee benefits, which will serve as the foundation for a long term benefits strategy and approach to new markets
- Benchmark relevant organizations, both domestically & in select international markets, to determine how we compare
- Ensure all benefit offerings align with our benefits philosophy; partner with benefits brokers to market benefits annually and provide insight and cost impact to management
- Champion & drive utilization of programs to achieve target desired outcomes
- Make the benefits experience fun & rewarding - Titans should love and understand the strength of their benefits package!
- Coordinate all benefits related communications and host engaging and relevant education sessions
- Timely approve employee benefit elections and respond to all employee benefit inquiries
- Build a benefits program that can scale with a high-growth company in the US and select international markets
- Efficient in administration (less is more)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations which affect employee benefits
- Oversee administration and monthly auditing of various employee benefit plans and employee contributions
- Automate employee benefit elections, ensuring all enrollment and data translates to carriers in a timely, secure, and accurate manner
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience or exposure to high growth business
- Experience creating and modifying global benefits programs
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner
- Exposure to managing international brokers/vendors
- Experience managing benefits in a midmarket/enterprise HCM system
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.