Associate Talent Relations Manager at Cameo
Associate Talent Relations Manager
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, comedians and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level..
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from practically anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Talent Relations Executive, you will help run and nurture relationships with celebrities in your book of business. Your responsibilities include: setting Talent up for success with price and set-up management, getting Talent off to a hot start by providing promotional assets & aiding discovery, ensuring they are fulfilling the Cameo requests that come in from fans, provide outstanding experience on the platform and source potential referral opportunities. Your extensive experience with Talent in the music, sports or entertainment industry will lead you to be a role model and inspiring leader in the Cameo Talent Org.
In this role, you will nurture and grow Talent relationships, help these Talent successfully market their presence on Cameo, connect them to new product lines to increase earnings and fan connections, and acquire new Talent as a result. You must have tremendous Talent IQ, be deeply passionate about the Talent and have the ability to identify how Talent can be the most successful within the Cameo marketplace.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build positive relationships with our Talent. You will be working directly with Talent every day to ensure they are having the best possible experience connecting with fans and earning supplemental income.
- Identify Talent goals aligned with earnings, brand awareness, or fan engagement and while ensuring talent are adopting relevant product skus to leverage the full breadth of the cameo platform in alignment with their goals.
- Make an impact on Talent acquisition by educating Talent on our Talent referral program, proactively identifying people that would be an excellent fit for Cameo.
- Work cross-functionally with partners from other departments including marketing, PR, growth, and product to strategize impactful campaigns both on and off the Cameo platform.
- Have outstanding Salesforce hygiene to supervise outbound efforts and stay organized.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of work experience in the entertainment and/or tech industry focused on talent partnerships, account management, and digital marketing.
- Extensive experience identifying emerging Talent and partnering with brands, networks, platforms, management firms and agencies.
- Comfortable with change and can keep up with the pace that a start-up requires.
- Data driven and can pull insights into Talent performance, converting them into measurable items.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- Bring humility and compassion to work daily.
- Receptive to feedback, mentoring, strategic realignment and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- Come into work with a sense of humor and positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.