VP, Financial Planning and Analysis at ServiceTitan Inc.
Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional VP of FP&A to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role requires a deep understanding of FP&A best practices and how to use them to scale an organization that is experiencing hyper growth.
Unlike more traditional companies, the FP&A team prides itself on being a, solution-driven, strategic partner to the business. You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, and will be empowered to challenge the status quo and make a massive impact.
As our VP of Financial Planning & Analysis, you will:
- Take Charge: Lead planning and rolling forecasts process on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis to facilitate resource allocation towards the company’s growth objectives.
- Manage: Manage capital structure, budgets, compensation and equity planning, operating and financial strategy synchronization.
- Oversee comprehensive reporting, analyses and projections of SaaS metrics and financials. Develop and enhance necessary dashboards to track business performance, identify trends and proactively engage with functional leaders to stay ahead of key changes to the business.
- Continuously improve financial modeling, forecasting and reporting and -- both process and technology, including keeping up with industry best practices.
- Inspire the FP&A team through strong leadership and development.
- Work closely with the CFO and Leadership team to prepare the company for IPO from a Forecasting and planning perspective.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 15+ years experience in relevant roles across Finance/FP&A, Management Consulting and/or Accounting
- Highly cross-functional leader who can own the Strategic Forecasting and Operational Planning process. Saas experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in scaling high growth companies from a Finance perspective.
- Public market experience preferred (experience taking a startup public and/or to successful acquisition, or other exit)
- Passion for understanding GAAP accounting and key non-GAAP metrics used by investors; CPA not required
- Experience interacting with private and public market investors preferred
- Make the complex look easy; must be a master of just the right amount of Process at the right time so as to enable growth without creating additional overhead.
- MBA preferred
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.