ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Vice President of Finance to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the VP of Finance is responsible for overseeing finance, accounting, procurement, payroll, tax, and our financial systems.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our Vice President of Finance you will be expected to:
- Build and manage a world-class finance organization that focuses on accurate and timely financial information, operational excellence and scalable growth.
- Ensure accounting operations meet performance standards set by the Board, management, Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), and relevant regulatory agencies, in line with public company accounting standards.
- Proactively develop Tax strategy and execution for the company as we expand into new business lines and geographies, including tax credit exploration.
- Assess the impact of new and/or potential regulatory and accounting pronouncements relative to the organization's financial operations, and ensure compliance.
- Obsessively innovate our core finance processes and systems to improve productivity, reduce overhead, and allow us to rapidly scale our operations.
- Oversee and drive operational planning of procurement function and strategies
- Be a well respected member of the extended leadership team, and trusted executive to the Board and specifically the Audit Committee.
- Work collaboratively with peers in FP&A, Operations and other Business leaders to drive business outcomes in line with the Company’s Strategy and key priorities.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 15+ plus years experience in core finance roles (with a preference for Big 4 Public accounting experience early in career.
- Significant senior leadership experience, having led the company relationship with auditors and audit committee members.
- Experience in a hyper growth, performance driven company, preferably a company that has gone from private to public during your tenure.
- A track record of close partnership with the senior leaders of an organization, influencing business decisions and strategy.
- Known for developing high performing teams, fostering collaboration, and creating a learning culture to stay ahead of the growth curve.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Exceptional drive, attention to detail and precision in delivery.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017