Staff Accountant at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role reports directly to the Senior Accountant, performing daily accounting operation functions.
If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
What you'll do:
- Prepare accounting related entries to various registers and journals
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Perform monthly bank settlements and prepare bank compliance reports
- Provide detailed analyses and explanation of all transactions as needed
- Assist with the company’s employee reimbursement process and manage the corporate travel booking solution
- Assist with monthly close procedures including preparation of journal entries and bank, credit card, prepaid, and fixed assets reconciliations
- Prepare financial support for financial, tax, and payroll audits
- Potential ad-hoc projects and assignments
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent field
- Proficient understanding of accounting theory (e.g. GAAP)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially in Intacct is a plus
- CPA candidate preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017