Sr. Financial Analyst
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is small, but growing, as it implements a business partner model across the company, partnering closely with internal stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our company.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will work closely with the Manager and Director of FP&A. The role will be an integral member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and be responsible for providing support and analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our Sr. Financial Analyst, you will:
- Perform financial analysis (model-building, forecasting and scenario planning) and analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators)
- Assist and/or own cross-functional business partnership to one or more internal teams (Customer Success, Product/Eng, Ops, Sales, Marketing, BusDev, FinTech, etc.) across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
- Create board materials
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or tech company in a finance/strategy/business development/analytical role; We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance
- Displays high level of genuine curiosity about our business, asks lots of questions and displays eagerness to learn
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.