Senior Accountant at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Senior Accountant to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role reports directly to the Accounting Manager, performing and overseeing daily and general accounting functions while managing two-direct reports. This individual will have insight and input on the operational accounting of a high-growth startup.
If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
As our Senior Accountant, you will:
- Assist with monthly close procedures which includes preparation and review of general ledger journal entries and reconciliations
- Manage and lead two direct reports to cover the daily and operational accounting functions
- Manage the company A/P, employee reimbursements, fixed assets, prepaid, accruals, bank reconciliations, and other GL responsibilities
- Lead any non-financial audits, e.g. property, bank compliance, government grants
- Assist in filing any government grant program reimbursement/renewals and insurance renewals
- Analyze monthly expense to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Assist with any financial, tax, and payroll audit preparations and process
- Identify and implement procedures to improve/streamline accounting processes
- Assist in tax filings such as federal/state, 1099’s, R&D credits, nexus studies, etc.
- Potential ad-hoc projects and assignments
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent field
- 3-4 years of accounting experience; CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting theory (e.g. GAAP);
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially in Intacct is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017