Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision-support to business leadership.
The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is small, but growing, as it implements a business partner model across the Company, partnering closely with internal stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
- Provide financial leadership and cross-functional business partnership to one or more internal teams (Customer Success, Ops, Sales, Marketing, BusDev, FinTech, etc.) across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
- Play a key role in the creation of board materials
- 4 to 7 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting at a top firm
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators
- Must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- ServiceTitan is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic working environment; Know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Prior experience in SaaS, Subscription Business models or scaling, high-growth business environment a plus
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint
- Financial system development experience is not required, but must have proficiency working with automated reporting tools (i.e., Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Cognos, Intacct, Workday, Tableau, etc.)
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017