Manager, Content and Partnerships FP&A
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Manager to join our Finance team! Working within the Financial Planning and Analysis team, you will play a key role in providing valuable insights that can translate into product and business recommendations. Working from our Santa Monica, CA office, you’ll collaborate with our Content, Partnerships, Operations, Finance and Accounting, and Sales Finance teams across our Shows, Publisher Stories, and Our Stories products to manage the PnL, develop insightful reporting, and drive actionable insights for key leaders.
What you'll do:
- Manage revenue, expenses, and key business metrics within the Content and Partnerships PnL across Shows, Publisher Stories and Our Stories
- Build various partner financial models to optimize growth and margins
- Develop and streamline FP&A processes to mitigate risk and find value within the business
- Build new financial reports to deliver insights to the Finance and Content teams
- Lead cross-functional projects with Sales, Finance, Accounting, Operations, and Product teams
- Develop analysis/tools to track business growth for Content to better understand key drivers
- Provide management with clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities
Who we're looking for:
- BA, BS, or MBA degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 6+ years experience in FP&A, consulting, or similar analytic role (experience in tech or digital media industries preferred)
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint and Google Docs/Sheets (SQL experience preferred)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills to audiences
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who’s willing to get their hands dirty and help where needed
- Ability to handle competing priorities and complex projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].