Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Corporate Finance team, you will help execute projects that impact multiple areas of the business. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with various teams across the company to help accomplish our strategic goals. We find creative solutions to complex problems in an environment where our actions are guided by our key values of kind, smart, and creative.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with different teams at Snapchat on various business projects and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with finance and business teams to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Be responsible for scenario models and in-depth analyses, and be a key contributor to decision-making in investment and operational strategies
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Build mechanisms to monitor and evaluate strategic capital deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or related field
- Demonstrated experience working in a professional environment (e.g., internship)
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to communicate results clearly and effectively
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint and Google Docs/Sheets
- Flexibility to work in an agile environment with changing priorities
- Ability to dive-deep and take complete ownership of complex projects and handle competing priorities while doing so
- Ability to parse complex financial analysis into meaningful communications for business leaders
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!