Director of Pricing & Packaging at ServiceTitan
At ServiceTitan we are on the path to building the Operating System of the Trades. We are seeking a Director of Pricing & Packaging who will be instrumental in enabling us to achieve this vision. This position will play a critical role across the company in driving long term pricing strategy, organizational alignment and generating lasting impact.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading pricing strategy and related operations in high growth, B2B SaaS environments, preferably with multiple product lines and customer segments. The candidate will need to demonstrate deep curiosity, exemplary business judgment, and a passion for solving problems. Experience working in an Enterprise SaaS/Software environment is strongly preferred.
In terms of scope, the Director of Pricing & Packaging will be responsible for developing the strategic pricing framework for the company, as well as the project management and execution of pricing initiatives that help align our pricing with customer value, identify new opportunities for revenue growth, and understand our competitive position from a pricing perspective.
This is a highly entrepreneurial and strategic role. Our ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience with pricing & packaging strategy, is extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, and excited about rolling up their sleeves to understand our business and customer needs.
As our Director of Pricing & Packaging, you will:
- Develop pricing & packaging strategy for ServiceTitan core product
- Define, monitor & maintain insights for pricing & packaging outcomes
- Optimize and operationalize ServiceTitan’s subscription billing models
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and deliver pricing recommendations that follow a data-informed approach to achieve customer and business goals
- Work closely with functional groups across the company – Growth, New Markets, Product, FP&A, Accounting, Legal, BI, and Marketing teams
- Spot bottlenecks, escalate as needed, anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus resource constraints
To be successful, you'll need
- 10+ years in strategy consulting or 10+ years in-house within a pricing & packaging function
- Experience with Saas/Software pricing models - ideal
- Experience owning and building pricing & packaging strategies from ideation to completion - and can articulate outcomes using data & client insights
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability forge relationships and rapport across various business units
- Possess excellent analytical, quantitative and investigative skills
- Ability to utilize Excel, analyzing data and creating financial or operational models
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Passionate about ServiceTitan & dedicated to creating impact for ServiceTitan’s customer base (present and future)
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc