Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This position will report to the VP of Finance, and will enjoy a high level of impact to a rapidly growing tech startup. ServiceTitan is a SaaS company providing a business management software solution to the Home Services vertical. The applicant will be a passionate, hard-working finance professional with proven technical skills in financial planning and analysis, strong accounting background, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
As our Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, you will:
- Own and drive the core FP&A processes for the company, including, actuals, plans and forecasts
- Trusted advisor to the CFO and VP Finance. Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company’s planning processes to achieve the overall company results
- Deliver financial reports and key metrics to Company Leadership and Board of Directors on a regular basis
- Partner with leadership to develop models, and analytics that provide important insights into our business and guide short- and long-term execution of our strategic plan
- Partner with HR to define and manage headcount analysis and reporting, and Corporate compensation budgets, including, Corp bonus’ and employee benefits.
- Perform a range of ad-hoc analyses pertaining to a broad range of business activities/models, including but not limited to, industry trends/benchmark comparisons, m&a, strategic initiatives, real estate leases, and capital investments
- Perform variance analysis, develop associated action plans with key business partners, and monitor / measure results of these actions
- Manage a small team of analysts that business partner with the G&A and R&D functional leaders
- Partner with accounting team to align close and fp&a calendars
- Own and manage financial planning and reporting system
To be successful, you'll need:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- BS/BA in Finance or equivalent. MBA, a plus
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics; hands-on experience developing and refining annual operating plans in a SaaS business
- Ability to work across all functional areas to understand needs and collaboratively build/maintain a financial plan that aligns with the company’s short- and long-term strategic priorities and financial objectives
- Extremely strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analysis skills; solid foundation in finance and GAAP accounting, ideally in one or more enterprise SaaS companies
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis; understand and communicate the “story behind the numbers”; and work collaboratively with colleagues to react to findings
- Experience providing decision support for a range of projects, investments, and strategic initiatives
- Expert level spreadsheet skills, deep experience with planning tools; experience with Adaptive planning a plus
- Start-up company AND public company experience desirable.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc