ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Billing Analyst to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role reports directly to the Revenue Operations Accountant, performing daily accounts receivable and billing operation functions.
If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
- Assist with ServiceTitan billing and accounts receivable function, working cross-functionally across departments (Sales, Onboarding, Support, Success) to manage client accounts and address customer billing issues
- Charge manual sales invoices, follow up on collections and provide invoices when requested
- Process credit and refund requests
- Manage customer billing information in our payments platform (credit card, ACH, billing address, etc.) and resolve disputes with customers and inform appropriate representatives
- Follow-up on customer payment and billing issues through email or over the phone
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent field
- Proficient understanding of basic accounting theory (e.g. Accounts Receivable)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results