We are hiring a Regional Director, Strategic Accounts to help us grow! We are expanding our team of high-achievers who are excited about the opportunity to speak with commercial real estate brokers and help position the CREXi platform as the best solution for their business. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to successfully hone your closing ability and are encouraged to develop and implement new sales strategies.
More about CREXi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced transaction management solution. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace in the industry, and the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers to transact business on over 90,000 commercial listings totaling more than $450 billion in property value.
Responsibilities of the Position
• Manage and oversee strategic and significant clients
• Convert existing and new customers to the paid version of the platform
• Provide comprehensive and effective product demonstrations to potential customers
• Meet and further engage with current and prospective customers
• Attend industry events and conferences and act as a brand ambassador for CREXi
• Provide customer feedback to product team on opportunities to improve CREXi’s offering
• Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
Must Have Skills and Experience
• 3+ years sales experience, commercial real estate experience preferred
• Proven closer with a track record of success - we want to see your stats
• Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed - an entrepreneurial mindset is a must
• Comfortable with outbound calling to prospects and clients
• Team player with the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in-person
• Learn fast and educate even faster - we love new ideas
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
• Gaining experience selling into and revolutionizing the real estate tech space
• Competitive uncapped compensation structure (base + commission)
• An opportunity to get in at the early stages of our rapidly growing company!
• Ability to grow your career and earning potential
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks and lots of team activities!