What You'll Do
- Manage and coach a sales team of ~4-6 senior reps
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the new business team
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue targets
- Report on pipeline-building metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Collaborate with sales enablement for targeted training and development
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Work with marketing and sales operations to ensure thorough follow up of leads and opportunities
- Empower your team to take ownership of their territory
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives via OKRs
Who You Are
- A Coach: You love teaching your team how to think differently and motivating them to continuously evolve in their sales career.
- A Data-Centric Individual: You recognize the importance of a quantitative approach to making decisions.
- A Team-First Leader: You strive to elevate your team every day. You lead by example and inspire others to achieve and exceed their goals.
- 5+ years of experience managing high performing SaaS sales teams
- 10+ years experience of selling/customer-facing role.
- Strong understanding of new business best practices, cross sell, and account growth execution (opportunity management, negotiating, objection handling, etc.) and pipeline building process
- Excellent ability to reinforce executive alignment and proper strategic account relationship mapping
- Experience in strong opportunity qualification and forecasting a must (MEDDPICC knowledge preferred)
- Humility and empathy for the challenges our prospects face on a daily basis
- Experience working with Channel to drive revenue growth
- Experience driving revenue growth through new business, cross-sell, and expansion
- Strong understanding of pipeline management & pipeline creation strategies to ensure targets are hit
- Prior & consistent experience achieving quota targets
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech