Strategic Account Manager at GoGuardian
At GoGuardian, we're helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we're committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian's growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it - always ready to experiment and learn.
We're here for the cause, but also for the culture. We celebrate our successes and wins together, and make time to appreciate our teammates every day. Take a peek into your future at GoGuardian: our Slack channels include #gardenclub, #boardgametime, #bookrecs, and #petphotos. There's always something fun going on, including concerts, classes, book clubs, and more! From virtual trivia to local meet-ups, Guardians are always finding ways to connect.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the renewal & expansion of current Platform customers (GoGuardian, Pear Deck, & Edulastic). You will proactively engage with clients to build relationships, identify and mitigate churn risk, and discover, nurture, and close opportunities. You will have the support of a counterpart in customer success to ensure your clients are properly onboarded and have healthy product usage.
What You'll Do
- Ensure that clients are realizing value in their Platform subscription to manage and close renewals at a high rate
- Identify opportunities to expand products to help clients meet their goals
- Actively manage your pipeline within SFDC and maintain a high level of accuracy in opportunity management
- Perform against a renewal & expansion quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Aim to provide a delightful experience in every customer interaction
- Work closely with both clients and reseller and distribution partners towards goals
- Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
Who You Are
- 4+ years' experience in an account management, customer success, or sales role within the B2B SaaS space
- Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience with SFDC, Slack, SalesLoft is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with current and potential customers
- Team-player mentality and adaptability are a must
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and eager to learn and grow
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.