Senior Solutions Consultant, SAP Specialist at BlackLine
The Sr. Solutions Consultant, SAP Specialist will lead the implementation & development of SAP demo use cases and manage projects to implement these use cases in SAP with integration to BlackLine's solutions. Specifically, the Specialist will enhance our demonstration environments for quarterly product releases and on-going maintenance. The specialist will support the sales team through custom demo support and attend sales meetings as an SAP & BlackLine expert
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Develop and Implement scenarios in SAP that integrate across all of Blacklines products.
- Maintain expertise with SAP financial software.
- Maintain expertise with the integration of BlackLine software and SAP software.
- Configure the SAP system based on requirements from Solution Consultants or any custom requirements from clients in sales cycles.
- Ability to prepare Data and manage it across all the clients.
- Ability to work on the technical side of SAP including troubleshooting webservices, client copy and system landscape.
- Maintain the SAP systems and adding Fiori tiles to support the demo environments.
- Drive continuous improvement of the BlackLine Solution Consulting team's approach of communicating BlackLine's value-add to SAP clients.
- Train and mentor other BlackLine personnel on SAP and BlackLine Solutions and technologies.
- Partner with the Sales team through answering prospect technical, software and accounting questions.
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use.
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist prospective clients with expanded use of application functionality.
- Serve as a Moderator in the BlackLine Community.
- Provide expert support in the preparation of custom demonstrations using prospect data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 10 - 15
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration (or equivalent)
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience implementing SAP Solutions specializing in financial applications
- Previous experience in a senior level accounting or finance function
- Previous experience leading multiple highly technical projects
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment.
- Ability to travel up to 15%