Senior Sales Development Representative
Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We offer a disruptive SaaS (software as a service) platform based on I/O psychology that enables organizations to better manage their most important asset - their human capital. Over 3000 customers rely on Criteria’s state-of-the-art assessment platform to increase the effectiveness of their employee selection and retention process.
At the end of the day, we help some of the best companies in the world like identify top candidates and give job seekers that may have been overlooked by outdated hiring practices the opportunity to work at their dream job.
A little bit about you:
The position is full-time and is based in our office at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, CA. Here are some qualities of the ideal candidate:
- 1-3 Years of sales experience
- You have a natural sense of curiosity and a passion for learning
- You like talking with people: learning about their business, what pain points they have, and how we can solve them
- You are scrappy, entrepreneurial, and persevering in the face of any challenge
- You are coachable, interested in personal development, and unafraid to ask questions
- You’re open to executing new ideas as well as creating them – with messaging, strategy and prospecting tactics
- You’re looking to grow in a company that emphasizes internal promotions and rewards top performers with opportunities to move into senior positions (in sales as well as other departments)
- Interest in technology, psychology, recruiting or HR is also a bonus!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll talk to a lot of prospective customers from all walks of life - HR people, CEOs, hiring managers etc. - in nearly every industry you can imagine
- You'll talk to them about a product that has a base of loyal customers that love the product and can't imagine their hiring process without it
- You'll become an expert at using a growing tech stack of sales acceleration and automation tools like Outreach.io, Drift, Lead Forensics, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You’ll be part of the glue that connects sales to marketing by nurturing leads from webinars, conferences and inbound content channels
- You'll collaborate on the leads you generate with our Sales Executive & Leadership team, and foster mentorships in the process
- As a Senior SDR, you’ll document and share your best practices, so they can be built into our program as repeatable processes for entry-level hires
- You'll learn a ton about sales, the hiring process, technology, and business in general
- You'll be part of an open, fun and transparent culture with direct access to company leadership.
- You’ll get to work with a crew of smart people who know how to work hard, but more importantly play hard
- We'll celebrate your wins - big and small!
And, if that wasn't exciting enough, here are some of the perks of working at Criteria:
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation time
- Performance Bonuses (compensation rewards personal and team performance)
- Monthly "on demand transportation" allowance for Lyft credits
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog inclusive office. When you come into work you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events- (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew/kombucha machine, and catering twice a week (Take Out Tuesday, Sandwich Fridays, and monthly Pizza Product Meetings help us collaborate and share ideas)
- Spacious West Hollywood office in the Pacific Design Center with panoramic views of the entire city, within walking distance of Shake Shack, Tender Greens, Halal Guys, and plenty of other trendy shopping, food and drink destinations.
- ...And a competitive salary
- We've been ranked on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for four years running, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, we ask all candidates to take a couple of our assessments. Don’t be shy - it’s a great way for candidates to see how our product works firsthand.
You'll also be asked to upload your resume.
Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.
Never taken a pre-hire assessment before? Don’t sweat it! Here are some tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment test: https://www.criteriacorp.com/resources/candidates.php