Within 1 Month You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Establish and run weekly team meetings including: 1:1s with your direct reports; define individual goals with each manager to be reviewed and discussed each week with leadership; report on your team’s quota attainment, progress to weekly / monthly / quarterly goals, and conversion rates
- Successfully complete ChowNow sales process and methodology training and demonstrate that you can help the team with specific questions and effectively coach them through opportunity creation.
- Understand ChowNow’s Salesforce.com instance. You can customize reports, dashboards, and required data to give you an optimized view into SDR production.
- Execute and train on ChowNow's approach to prospecting.
Within 3 Months You’ll:
- Have diagnosed strengths and weaknesses of your team.
- Partner with Sales Development leadership to build your first training session based on your assessment of the most time sensitive area of weakness.
- Train to hire and promote SDR’s.
- Execute and Assist in Further Developing Ramp Camp training for new SDR’s
- Have an understanding of the ChowNow Value Prop and sales pillars.
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Accurately report and forecast pipeline creation (within 7%) by partnering with your managers and leadership.
- Ensure your team maintains high standards of data integrity within our Salesforce.com instance, resulting in increased levels of connection rates with prospects from our sales and marketing programs
- Identify team workflow needs and work with Growth Marketing Operations and Growth Marketing leadership to implement process changes and/or new tools in the sales stack
- Cultivate a great culture within your team.
Within 12 Months You’ll:
- Maintain quota attainment across your teams.
- Maintain KPI (Key Performance Indicator) expectations and pull through
- Maintain the accepted demo rate of meetings by the sales team beyond 80%
You Should Apply If:
- You have 1-2 years of sales leadership experience.
- You are looked at as a natural leader amongst your team and continuously share best practices to drive team success.
- You have a proven track record in Inside SMB sales
- You have strong coaching and strategic selling skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- You have proven ability to develop, drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
- You have knowledge of Salesforce, Apple products, Google Docs and Excel
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching.
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.