ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
As part of the ViacomCBS Programmatic Center of Excellence, Programmatic Senior Account Managers play a meaningful role in growing VCBS’ Programmatic advertising revenue! We are responsible for collaborating with the Programmatic and Direct AEs to manage existing business and generate new programmatic revenue from agencies and marketers, with a consultative and technical advertising approach. This role requires strong knowledge and understanding of programmatic advertising and the supporting AdTech ecosystem of DSPs, SSPs and DMPs, and a strategic and analytical approach to programmatic and data sales.
• Support the education and evangelization of VCBS’ programmatic strategy, standard methodologies, and offerings both internally and externally! Will serve as a key programmatic subject matter specialist, evangelist and sales resource to drive programmatic revenue via PMPs and PG.
• Develop a strong understanding of Freewheel and Salesforce for deal management, forecasting and deal set up.
• Serve as the PMP Deal Manager and Set Up Lead (internal and external), driving the PMP set up process from start to finish (including Deal Troubleshooting and Salesforce cases management (Creative QA, Spec management).
• Serve as the PMP Deal Manager and Client Servicing Lead, proactively engaging with our Programmatic clients and providing regular PMP Reports; monitoring PMPs’ Response Rates, Win Rates, Clearing Rates, Clearing CPMs; providing proactive PMP servicing (including pacing, optimizations and recommendations; and instilling strong PMP Best Practices with buyers (including setting up regular check-ins (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) and communication.
• Collaborate with the Direct Sales team with Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Management to ensure campaign delivery and troubleshooting.
• Programmatic Sales Prospecting alongside the Programmatic AEs to help build relationships and increase communication of VCBS’ programmatic capabilities to media agencies, direct advertisers/in-house programmatic teams, trading desks, DSPs, and Seller Crowd leads.
• 3+ years proven advertising sales experience with 1+ years in the programmatic space
• A BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
• Programmatic-savvy expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit who will thrive in a team, solution selling and goal oriented environment
• An ability to solution sell to both business and technical audiences
• An extremely detail oriented approach with strong analytical thinking, negotiation, strategic problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.