Our team creates and operates the software that advances factory operations of companies building electric airplanes, 3D-printed rockets, autonomous vehicles, and more. We have no shortage of interesting customers and challenges that require innovative solutions.
We are looking for an Account Executive to accelerate the customer acquisition process and introduce manufactures to the vast benefits of using ion to build and ship hardware faster. You will have the opportunity to partner with internal and external stakeholders and help cutting-edge manufacturers build the future of transportation, energy, space travel, and more. You will work through the entire sales cycle from prospecting through close. You will work closely with the Sales Lead and COO and have the opportunity to progress into a lead role. As a fast-growth startup, you will be expected to work across multiple departments including Customer Success, Product, and Marketing.
- Contribute to quarterly and annual revenue targets and support pipeline execution across inbound and outbound channels
- Source and manage new sales opportunities by leading our customer acquisition process end to end with support from our technical manufacturing solution engineers
- Perform qualification calls, collect customer requirements for the product team, perform demonstrations across multiple levels of the organization to guide customers through the buying process, and help close new business
- Build and support improved processes for prospecting, qualification, account management, and pipeline management with a product-led lens
- Contribute on key product-led growth and sales KPIs to ensure the team is tracking towards quarterly and annual goals (CAC / LTV, sales velocity, internal metrics, etc.)
- Partner with the Sales Lead, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams to efficiently drive revenue
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience at a SaaS company
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and manage your own workflow and workload
- Ability to thrive and navigate through ambiguity and iterations
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - written and verbally
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.